Artificial Indoor Lighting
Artificial light can affect the decor and the general perception of space, enhancing, mitigating or varying colors, shapes and textures.
Following are some tips on the use of artificial lighting indoors.
The light in the decoration
- Note that in many cases by simply renewing the lighting can make big changes in the decor.
- Sometimes the change may be made to incorporate the ignition switch or dimmer intensity that allows to create different climates with the same lamp.
- The interior lighting may be substantially different depending on the room you want to illuminate. When we think about how to light a room must not forget that you must have a sense of unity with the rest of the house. Organize a general lighting scheme required to define what role, both aesthetic and practical artificial light meet each of the environments.
- The combination of different types of light in the same space (general, spot, ambient or decorative), which also light up independently, allowing decorative interesting resources.
- The light should always strive to be generally mild, preventing glare or lack of light necessary to see where we go. The other types of light will come later, highlighting a particular area or distributing other lights in work areas or areas of reading.
|Types of Light Artificial light The use of artificial light sources should be aimed at optimal visibility, in all...||The Light in the decoration The lighting plays a leading role in the decoration. Good balance between type and amount of light an...||General Lighting It is the main light to view and navigate through a room without hassle of shadows or bright areas more...||Spot lighting (or focal) It is a type of light more intense and focused that aims to illuminate a work area or activity. Most...||Ambient Light (or Exposure) A type of theatrical lighting, oriented only to create a certain atmosphere and generally emits light...|