Choose the color, some decorating ideas
Color is a fundamental factor in the decoration of rooms. Therefore it is important to make a good choice. This should take into account key issues such as: the size of the room, the ceiling height, color and style of furniture, the color of the adjacent rooms, etc..
- Light colors, preferably white, bring clarity in small rooms or low light. To visually enlarge these environments are the best colors.
- The yellows and ochres generate light.
- Cool colors, green and blue, have a sedative effect. These colors are right for rest areas, rooms and desks. Choose preferably the soft tones.
- The red and orange hues are bold and can be used in large rooms or a single wall or detail. These colors go well with wood. If everything seems very bold red, try painting baseboards and openings in white, bearing in mind that dark colors are softened light colored painting frames, vents and baseboards.
- There is also off-white: white with some faint color drops. It is used as an alternative to white, adding an additional warmth that can not pure white. This effect is reinforced if painted the ceiling and walls the same color.
- If adjacent rooms are painted with different colors, then you should consider keeping a harmonious relationship between the two colors.
- When using two different colors on different walls can achieve interesting results generating amplitude visually shrink a room or highlight an object or corner. Try out the wall where it supports the head of the bed by putting a more intense color than the rest of the room or paint the opposite walls of a hallway in different colors.
- For a low ceiling appear higher should be painted a shade or color than the walls (preferably white). In contrast to zoom should be painted the same color as the walls. Rarely worth noting the ceiling, but if desired it can be painted a different color than the walls.
- Furniture painted the same color as the walls integrates the environment and makes up less visual space. On the contrary, to give more presence to the furniture in the decoration, they should be different colors or shades to the wall.
- The best choice for sockets is to use the same color as the wall.
- It is not advisable to paint the walls of a hallway with dark tones, as will shrink the space visually.
|Painting on Walls Painting is an inexpensive material, easy to apply and great decorative possibilities. With paint...||White Color Combinations The use of white in decorating offers many alternatives. It is usually applied as the background color,...||Some loft details and ideas to consider The loft requires a considerable height of the ceilings, but if he had not, you can create the illusion...||What Painting Choose The type of paint you use will depend on the use that we will give the finishing environment and we want...||White and Color White, easy to match, can be used with light or alternating color detail objects, furniture and fabrics...|