Variants of the types of paint and other information
In the previous sections discuss the basic types of paint. But there are some variants and additional information that will review briefly below.
- Latex offers 3 types: interior, exterior and ceilings. The exterior latex polymer has an acrylic base that gives it elasticity, strength, high adhesion and water-repellent conditions, convenient features to withstand the elements. It can be applied on exterior plasters and concretes.
- The ceilings latex is characterized by leaving a porous surface prevents condensation surface disfavoring the growth of fungi. It can be used in any ceiling, especially in bathrooms.
- Another kind of painting that we have named are varnishes, although considered more protection than a painting. Diluted in turpentine and transparent. There are varieties shiny, eggshell, matte, bright being the most resistant. They are used to protect surfaces, especially wood. Some are suitable for outdoor use.
- The tiles, ceramics or any shiny surface is painted with special paint formulated based resins and waxes. Purchased in the paint or any paint, but you should pay particular attention to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The wood is painted with oil paints (enamel), which also are available in many colors, even in the same exact color of the wall latex paint.
- For the glaze must be remembered that in pale colors, mainly white, tend to yellow over time, which does not happen with latex.
- As data last note that paints and clean water are diluted with water, while oil paints are diluted and cleaned with turpentine.
|What Painting Choose The type of paint you use will depend on the use that we will give the finishing environment and we want...||Painting on Walls Painting is an inexpensive material, easy to apply and great decorative possibilities. With paint...||Painting Types Paintings satin Glossy paints have a silkier finish, pleasing to the eye and touch, and are easily...||Bathroom Remodel Update I realize that I haven’t posted updated photos of either the bedroom or the hallway however I am holding...||Quick bathroom update The bathroom isn’t done but I wanted to post a couple of additional photos with the paint dried. There...|