Some loft details and ideas to consider
- The loft requires a considerable height of the ceilings, but if he had not, you can create the illusion of height by means of decoration and finishes.
- The loft style allows details of work to look at, for example, columns, cables, pipes, electrical or heating installation site.
- At first, the loft appeared to be cold and pure geometric lines. The industrial aesthetic was what distinguished him. But now you can organize a loft room with mixtures of styles, in warmer environments, furniture and design objects.
- The loft is a good resource for studies or professional offices. Its spaciousness, light and interesting design make the field of creative spaces.
- If you are looking for a property to make it a loft, the ideal is a local old and wasted, preferably with high ceilings, the cost of which will allow us to save money and then invest in reform.
- The lofts are ideal for housing a single person or for those wishing to integrate work and housing in one place with no problem.
- If required divisions to avoid walls and doors, using alternative elements: libraries, panels, fabrics, etc..
(Above: A library to the ceiling is a good choice to divide spaces without losing the characteristics of the loft, providing an important element of visual presence photography by
Adventures in Astrophotography
|Loft style elements Materials The typical materials are cement, brick, metal, plastic and rubber. The choice of these materials...||Some details and ideas to consider Minimalism goes very well with modern architectural buildings, but can also apply to old buildings...||Loft style features The loft is characterized by large areas without divisions, bright and prominent aspect of manufacturing....||Decorating Styles Minimalism The minimalism is characterized by extreme simplicity of its forms, ample and stripped, clean...||The Origin of the Loft The loft comes in the 70's in New York, with its epicenter in Soho, as an initiative of students and...|